You'll need an all in one leather sheath for your EDC tools
Scientific storage, saving time, and effort. Separate warehouse design to meet different needs.
- Sizing is for a standard1.5 inch wide belt.
- Multitool knew to fit: Leatherman Free P2 or P4, Wave+, Signal, Rebar, or Spyderco Para 3.
- The flashlight is known to fit up to 0.91-inch diameter flashlight, a Fenix PD25, or Olight S2R Baton 2, or Baton Pro.
- Fits normal sized key rings.
- 95% handmade - hand-cut, hand-dyed, and hand-stitched.
- Quality leather - Full grain American tanned cowhides create a unique patina in time.
- Hand-dyed - giving each and every item a unique appeal full of character.
- Tiger Thread - known for its strength and durability.
- Our multitool sheath is suitable for any outdoor activities, training, camping, climbing, fishing, hunting, traveling, and so on.
- A perfect gift idea for Christmas, birthdays, Father’s day, or for any occasion. A great gift for your family, friends.
Manufacturing KOBUK™ Multitool Leather Sheath consists of many processes and stages. Some of them, of course, we try to replace by machine work, only if it is appropriate. But still, how many moments are done by the master! Furthermore, the most important thing in KOBUK are the best materials and accessories. No need to say that a good impression of a nice design can be easily spoiled by cheap materials.
The term “Full Grain Tanned” refers to the layer of hide that's been used to make a leather good. “Full Grain” refers to the outermost layer which comprises the most closely packed fibre layers. Due to the careful tanning process and the natural tannins, full grain tanned leather develops a rich and beautiful patina. Simply put, it is the toughest kind of leather material you can find and ages timelessly, and actually gets better with time and use. It's also eco-friendly.
- Pattern: Solid
- Hardness: Medium to soft
- Closure Type: Slip-on
- Suitable for: Daily, outdoor
- Material: Leather
- Style: Vintage
- 1* Multitool Leather Sheath(tools not included)