CraftsCapitol™ Premium Self-Centering Hole Drill Bit is perfect for pre-drilling hinges for screws. Great for interior and exterior doors. Commonly referred to as a fixed bit the spring loaded guide centers the built-in drill bit inside the holes of a door hinge, cabinet hinge, bracket, or other hardware that requires a centered pilot hole.
- PRECISE POSITIONING: Drill bush for precise positioning, will not move. High-speed steel body designed, durable and excellent for use.
- SAWDUST DISCHARGED FROM HOLE: Sawdust will be automatically discharged from the top of the holes on both sides, without drill blocked. Never miss the center of the hole again, references from the hinge bevels!
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Unique design and perfect punch effect. Applicable for the installation of the door hinge. Easy to use and install, change bits fast which one-handed load and release.
- MULTIFUNCTION: Get accurately centered holes for hinges, handles, drawer slides, etc. Applicable for the installation of the door hinge. 7 popular sizes used for carpenters, cabinet, furniture makers and other woodworking trades.
- COMMON SIZES: They come in the 3 most common hinge screw sizes 7/64", 9/64", 11/64". The 7/64" is good for drilling holes in smaller hinges and hardware like decorative boxes, 9/64" is ideal for medium to full-size hinges and hardware, 11/64 is perfect for door hinges, gate locks, and all large hardware.
- Material: High-Speed Steel
- All shank size: 1/4"
- Hole Size: 5/64", 7/64",9/64", 11/64", 13/64" ,1/4", 5MM
- Please adjust according to the hardness of the wood, if the wood is soft, choose a smaller size; If the wood is hard, you can choose a larger size or corresponding opening tool.
- The bits are surrounded by spring loaded guides that have a window to show the drill bit depth while making adjustments. They come in the 3 most common hinge screw sizes 7/64",9/64", 11/64".
- The 7/64" is good for drilling holes in smaller hinges and hardware like decorative boxes.
- The 9/64" is ideal for medium to full-size hinges and hardware.
- The 11/64 is perfect for door hinges, gate locks, and all large hardware.